Summer Camp is almost here! Different from years past, camp registration is all online. Here is everything you need to know to register for Camp 2017:
SR High Camp (Grades 9-17): July 17-21
JR High Camp (Grades 7-8): July 31-Aug 4
Deadline to Register: June 17th
1. Click here to REGISTER, then click “Continue to Registration.”
- (Another browser window will open. You will need both that window and this window open to register.)
2. Create a CampWise username & password (You will only need to do this once.
- IMPORTANT: If you'r camper went to Winter Retreat, use the same login information
3. When you get to the page that says “Group Hold Registration?” Enter the Group Hold Code that applies to your week of camp:
- Week 2 – Senior High: MARSNR17W2
- Week 4 – Junior High: MARSNR17W4
4. Check the “Senior High” or “Junior High” box and click “Save/Next”
5. Select “Add New Contact” and fill in parent/guardian info as an emergency contact.
6. Select “Add New Contact” and fill in alternate emergency contact info. Click “Save/Next.”
7. Select the contact who should be billed for camp. If it is different than the emergency contact, select “Add new contact.”
8. Fill in all the required waivers. Click “Save/next.”
- IMPORTANT: Camper Profile Sheet: Be sure to select Marshfield-North Ridge Church
9. If medications are needed at camp, fill in that information and click “Save/Next.”
10. Fill in desired cabin mates if needed and click “Save/next.”
11. Select any EXTRA merchandise you would like to purchase in advance and click “Save/Next.”
12. Select “View Dashboard” to pay the required deposit or pay in full for summer camp.
1. Select “Make a Payment” at your dashboard.
2. Select either minimum, full or other payment. The minimum amount to register is $40. You can go back and make more payments at a later time after this is paid. Click “Save/next.”
3. Enter in any money you would like available to the camper in the camp bank for spending money. Click “Save/next.”
4. Enter in credit card information. Click “Save/next.”